The new Mobile App is now available for Team Body Project members!
• The Apple app is now accessible for all iPhone and iPad users.
• The Android app is also available on the Google Play store for Android users
Note: Apple TV apps to follow ASAP.
How to access:
- Go the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) and search for: ‘Team Body Project’ or click these links from your mobile device: [Apple] - - [Android]
- Download the app to your device. Note: If you aren’t able to download, you may need to update the software on your device to the latest version.
- Login with the same username or email address as your desktop account.
Note: A maximum of three devices will be allowed access to our apps.
Main Tabs Navigation:
- Access all Team Body Project workouts - the search functionality is different to the website, but should be self-explanatory.
- You can search by type, duration, difficulty or equipment.
- You can also search for workouts by name (using the magnifying glass)
- You can also use the workout filter tab (icon next to magnifying glass) to find the workout you are looking for.
- Access all Team Body Project workout plans - all workout plans are available to be accessed and followed within the app. The plans do not have full functionality of the website yet (although you have the convenience and benefits of usage) NOTE: Improving how you complete plans within the app is a priority for us.
- Click on the plan you wish to follow.
- Click on the workout in the plan you wish to follow.
- Once you have finished the workout, click the button with a white tick in a circle at the top of the video. The circle and tick will change to blue.
- The next time you wish to workout, follow the next workout in the plan.
- DOWNLOAD workouts to your device to watch offline - for the first time, you can take part in TBP workouts without an internet connection.
- Click on the workout you wish to download
- Click on the small cloud with arrow icon on the video thumbnail
- Select file size and the file will be downloaded
- You can now watch the video offline
- Stream workouts to your television via the chromecast button (must have chromecast)
To stream via chromecast:
- Find the workout you wish to stream
- Press the play button on the workout
- Click on the cast button on the middle/bottom right of the video
- Schedule workouts in your calendar - This allows you to remain accountable to the workouts you wish to do, as well as ‘build your own’ workout plan.
To schedule workouts in your calendar:
- Click on the workout you wish to schedule
- Click on the calendar icon on the video thumbnail
- Choose the day and time you wish to complete the workout
- A reminder notification will be sent to you before the workout is due to be completed
- The workouts you have done within the website DO NOT currently sync with the app.
- Your workout history from the website will not be visible in the app.
The new app is the FIRST VERSION of our new mobile apps. We will continue to improve your experience over the coming weeks and months.
Therefore, you should not expect the mobile app to replicate the desktop website. The features on the desktop site are vast and we will prioritise which ones to transfer to the app on our App roadmap. For now, our first priority is syncing activity between the devices.